FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Games and Profiles > Profile file *.fgp for Condor with FT 2.1 (3point clip)

RSS >  Profile file *.fgp for Condor with FT 2.1 (3point clip), Looking for Condor profile to use as example
DPLUIGI #1 15/02/2008 - 19h30

Class : Beta Tester
Registered on : 04/01/2008

Off line

I have been using Freetrack with COndor on occasion with FreeTrack and it works.  Howver I am having difficulty get good setting which do not make you dizzy after a short wile.

I am happy with the settup with IL2 FB but the wide field of vision displayed for the cockpit in Condor sim makes tracked head movement produce view motion which are a little too much and can make you feel dizzy very easily.  :blink:   :stuart:  :unsure:  :rolleyes:

It is also frustrating when trying to center back to the forward view.  Maybe I should increase a dead zone in the straight ahead view as an attractor to help recenter the view, which I tend to swing past as I am over over correcting and it moves fast.

Could anyone please share their profile file for Condor under FreeTrack 2.1 (three points clip), *.fgp?   :)

It would be really helpful to get in the ball park of a more comfortable setting.    :)

Thanks,
Donat
BlindVision #2 25/02/2008 - 00h00

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 13/02/2008

Off line Www

I have the same problems (or had), IT not like flying the REAL THING, but you can get close.

i'am useing the 3 point Hat, so sorry no profile.

but here is some ideas for you:
in CONDOR/SETUP/OPTIONS under miscellaneous there are:
AUTO VIEW PANNING, set it as low as possible.
VIEW SMOOTHING, set it low or LOWest (as you feel).

I still use a little smoothing, but i think it is best to get rid of it (in the game, and adjust it in FREETRACK instead)..

AND hey, if you feel dizzy behind your monitor, you should try it Projected on to a wall 4 by 3 meters Thats WOW MAN. almost like doing it for real.

BUT when you get these 2 parameters in order, it is far easier adjusting, the gentle movements we need in Condor.
support FREETRACK developers, the do it FREE for you -HELP them/yourself help others.
-another fun DIY thing to do, works with Free-Track too, HAVE A LOOK

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Games and Profiles > Profile file *.fgp for Condor with FT 2.1 (3point clip)

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).