FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > General Discussion > Desperately trying to get hold of The_target!

RSS >  Desperately trying to get hold of The_target!, I need to get hold of him or a senior member of freetrack
jjamieallen #1 24/02/2015 - 18h20

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 24/02/2015

Off line Mail

Hi there, My name is James, and I need to get in touch with the_target to discuss freetrack in greater detail with him, with the possibility of hiring him as a coder or as a consultation expert for head tracking software.

This is quite a specific demand, and I really hope someone can help me out. If you can send me an email at jjamieallen@gmail.com with his contact details, or contact details of anyone who helped him work on freetrack, I would be very very grateful.

Thank you to anyone who can help!

--------

Salut à tous, Mon nom est James, et je ai besoin d'entrer en contact avec the_target pour discuter freetrack plus en détail avec lui, avec la possibilité de l'embaucher en tant que codeur ou comme un expert de consultation pour le logiciel de suivi de la tête.

Ce est une demande tout à fait spécifique, et je espère vraiment que quelqu'un peut me aider. Si vous pouvez me envoyer un courriel à jjamieallen@gmail.com avec ses coordonnées, ou les détails de toute personne qui l'a aidé à travailler sur freetrack de contact, je serais très très reconnaissants.

Merci à tous ceux qui peuvent aider!
Steph #2 25/02/2015 - 17h03

Class : Moderator
Registered on : 16/11/2007

Off line

Hi,

I do not have any e-mail of one of the webmasters and none of them has logged in last year.
My last contact with Kestrel is from 2013.
I think you have always tried the Contact Page?
jjamieallen #3 25/02/2015 - 18h59

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 24/02/2015

Off line Mail

Steph,

Yes, I have tried all of those options. They really are a mystery!

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > General Discussion > Desperately trying to get hold of The_target!

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).