FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

RSS >  Very Happy with FreeTrack
rmooney01 #1 15/11/2011 - 11h54

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 13/11/2011

Off line

I'd like to give a little of my background before my RAVE about FreeTrack.

I've been flying SIM's since Chuck Yeager on the Commodore 64...that is freakin' old (I was 12 BTW). So I've been around.. My favorite heli sim is EECH and plane sim so far is LOMAC. And I love the ARMA series.

I've been looking to get a Head Track(ir) setup for about a year now but just couldn't bring myself to spend that much $$. Even found one used for about half price.

When I found this software I set out immediately to build my 3 Point Clip and get this thing working. Worked on the first try, I was amazed!!! Spent a lot of time learning the GUI and how to tweak the settings and Saturday Night I flew in 6DOF for the first time. OMG what a difference!

EECH 1.14.0 release looks great and this just gives it that extra boost to keep a very old pc game alive.

Now I did have a problem with ARMAII that I posted in the Software section and I received a solution this morning, just about 48 hours after posting the problem. What a great community, thanks to Kestral for the advice.

I can't express my appreciation enough for the work that has gone into this. (I did donate btw) Please keep up the good work!!!!

>  Fast reply

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).