FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > General Discussion > Muliple cameras (or wiimotes) and Z800 headset

RSS >  Muliple cameras (or wiimotes) and Z800 headset, VR headtracking
YYC Contractor #1 06/12/2009 - 21h58

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 06/12/2009

Off line

Hi All,

Great stuff this!  I have a Z800 stereoscopic visor [url=http://www.3dvisor.com] but the built-in head tracking pales in comparison to free-track.  No 6dof.  Since the built in head-tracking allows me to basically rotate my head 180 degrees it's more immersive, however, if free-track allowed the use of more than one camera or wiimote, I could get almost 180 degree tracking allowing me to disable the 'mouse emulation' for mouse look and use this instead.

I use the IZ3D driver for the headset.  Is multiple cameras and wiimotes something that might be in a future release or is id completely off the table?

My first post but I've been monitoring for while.  I've have constructed my LED setup.  I also voted, posted and signed the petition in the ARMA II issue.

Thanks everyone for this fantastic project.  I hope that track-IR doesn't limit it's potential with their tactics.

Thank you

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > General Discussion > Muliple cameras (or wiimotes) and Z800 headset

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).