FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Games and Profiles > How the bloody hell do you get this to work with FSX ??????

RSS >  How the bloody hell do you get this to work with FSX ??????
the_soupdragon #1 25/03/2009 - 21h08

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 26/02/2008

Off line

I am using the lowest input settings possible, yet with the smallest turn of my head I go zooming about and end up either 200ft to the left , right, front or back of the aircraft, and never in the cockpit.  Tthis is really starting to annoy me as I have Freetrack working with IL2, Blackshark and many other games, yet FSX has me stumped.  could someone PLEASE let me know how to set this thing up.

I am using a Wiimote with a 3 point hat bought from this forum, and version 2.20267 of the Freetrack software.  I have searched theis forum and see a lot of people are having major problems with freetrack and FSX.  Can this bee sorted or should I start to save my coppers and buy a TIR unit (as much as I REALLY don't want to).

SD
Gizmo #2 28/03/2009 - 12h35

Registered on : 23/03/2008

Off line

the_soupdragon @ 25/03/2009 - 22h08 a dit:

I am using a Wiimote with a 3 point hat bought from this forum, and version 2.20267 of the Freetrack software.

Thats your problem right there 2.20267 had a simmconnect value bug that was fixed in 2.2.0.279,so just grab the lastest version and you should be good to go no more massive zip zooming around in FSX
the_soupdragon #3 02/04/2009 - 19h52

Registered on : 26/02/2008

Off line

Thats the one.
Sorry for the topic title but I was getting really annoyed with it, and didn't realise a new version had been released.
Version .279 has solved it and I am now flying comfortably with the confines of my cockpit.
Thank you once again, and thanks FT crew for a marvelous piece of software.

SD

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Games and Profiles > How the bloody hell do you get this to work with FSX ??????

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).