FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Games and Profiles > Black Shark crashing with FreeTrack

RSS >  Black Shark crashing with FreeTrack
plucka #1 04/02/2009 - 01h14

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 04/02/2009

Off line

Hi,
I've downloaded the new DLL but Black Shark gives a runtime error on launch if I have FreeTack running.  Happens also with the original dll.  Soon as I close FreeTrack Black Shark works fine.  I'm using latest version of FreeTrack, other games work fine.

Tried launching FreeTrack after BlackShark is running but it will crash straight away.  Tried both the Russian and English Dll's

Interesting that it works for others.  Maybe I should try and older version of FreeTrack??
plucka #2 05/02/2009 - 01h02

Registered on : 04/02/2009

Off line

Ok,
Uninstalled 2.2 and tried 2.1 = Problem gone!
Am i missing much using 2.1 instead?  Seems to work ok
cccmaster #3 04/06/2009 - 16h37

Registered on : 03/06/2009

Off line

Have you got the full six axis's with 2.1?

I might try that to. Thanx for the follow up on that.
cccmaster #4 04/06/2009 - 18h45

Registered on : 03/06/2009

Off line

Did not work for me.

well i give up im gona go buy a headset as soon as i get some money. I've wasted about 3 full days now so i will gladley pay money as to not waste anymore time.

Tried every possable combination in the settings and the closest i can get it to work is 5secs then lockup my pc and have to reboot.

What a wast of time this was but at least i can play IL-2. I love that game (Solid programing). Once again thankyou for making this possable and keep up the good work everyone.

Good luck everybody with your hacking. Im going to the shop for a quality TrackerIR headset...

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Games and Profiles > Black Shark crashing with FreeTrack

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).