FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > General Discussion > Electronic Knowledge Resoure

RSS >  Electronic Knowledge Resoure, New to Elecronics/Things electrical
Mudmarine #1 26/04/2008 - 13h58

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 25/04/2008

Off line

Guys,

I wonder if there are any of you out there like me who has no knowledge of electricity and electronics? As a Flight Simmer, I always wanted to make my oun control box for the different commands. I saw a project that uses a keyboard card for this or other controller cards.

For me this was a dream, when it comes to things electrical my knowledge was just plug it in, replace fuse, and replace light bulbs, ect. The plan fact playing or working with electricity or electronics just scared the daylights out of me. Well  knowledge elemenates fear. So I did a web search and found a lot of reaources.

I know making the head tracking device seems simple. I just want to get it right the first time and have it safe when using an adapter instead of a battery power source.

One resource for you beginners like me is:
ALL About Circuits .com : http://www.allaboutcircuits.com

With knowledge and understanding I will someday have my own cockpit layout for my flight Sim. I would like to thank the people of Free Tracker for getting me started with just the LED setup. That is the first step in making my dream possible. Who would believe a Jet Engine mechanic would learn to chase electrons!
didja #2 26/04/2008 - 16h46

Webmaster (admin)
Class : Webmaster (admin)
Registered on : 09/07/2007

Off line Www

Thank you for the link ! :D

It will surely help some people.

Rémy :)
Posted Image
tristan68 #3 28/04/2008 - 00h07

Electronicien en chef
Class : Electronicien en chef
Registered on : 10/07/2007

Off line

Hello Mudmarine

Nice link you provided. This website seems well done and very complete !

About your thoughts, just tell us what you need to know , and give us all infos you already have  (power supply voltage , led model , ....)

We'll do our best to help you.

cya

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > General Discussion > Electronic Knowledge Resoure

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).