FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : Tracking System > X-plane 11 wont read Freetrack (Graphics Settings Checked)

RSS >  X-plane 11 wont read Freetrack (Graphics Settings Checked), I've Check the Graphics checkbox option already...
rafaelmaklon #1 22/11/2017 - 21h36

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 22/11/2017

Off line

Hello,
First of all, apologies for my terrible English...
Maybe I'm really stupid, but looks like something is wrong with my system...

It's a Windows 7 32 bit. I've done everything.. Freetrack open, running  and tracking correctly with my PS3 Eye camera... then I launch X-plane 11, check the "enable trackir or track hat bla bla bla" checkbox... load the plane and start the simulation... but... nothing... x-plane 11 POV camera in 3d cockpit wont move and nothing... I've tried with the OpenTrack Software, and with that software It works fine!... But I dont like that software and wanted to make it work with the Freetrack 2.2 version... any ideas?

PS: I've installed and reinstalled freetrack about 10 times... freetrack is tracking and runnig, but x-plane wont read..

Thank you Guys!
Cheers!
Stormrider #2 20/12/2017 - 12h00

Class : Légende du Forum
Registered on : 02/01/2013

Off line

the reason why I think you can't get it working is because X-plane uses the sim-connect protocol which has had a few update since the developement stopped of Freetrack in 2008.Opentrack and Ftnoir(facetracknoir) had the same problem a few month ago but are still further developed and updated and that problem was also fixed.
Iam afraid that you have to stick with Opentrack or give Ftnoir a try.Opentrack is free to use, Ftnoir costs €2,85.
Wich one is better??That is what you personally decide yourself.I use Ftnoir because it supports two tracking sources at the some time.I use an Edtracker wich has only 3dof and for the other 3dof I use axis of my joystick.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : Tracking System > X-plane 11 wont read Freetrack (Graphics Settings Checked)

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).