FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : Tracking System > X-plane 11 wont read Freetrack (Graphics Settings Checked)

RSS >  X-plane 11 wont read Freetrack (Graphics Settings Checked), I've Check the Graphics checkbox option already...
rafaelmaklon #1 22/11/2017 - 22h36

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 22/11/2017

Off line

Hello,
First of all, apologies for my terrible English...
Maybe I'm really stupid, but looks like something is wrong with my system...

It's a Windows 7 32 bit. I've done everything.. Freetrack open, running  and tracking correctly with my PS3 Eye camera... then I launch X-plane 11, check the "enable trackir or track hat bla bla bla" checkbox... load the plane and start the simulation... but... nothing... x-plane 11 POV camera in 3d cockpit wont move and nothing... I've tried with the OpenTrack Software, and with that software It works fine!... But I dont like that software and wanted to make it work with the Freetrack 2.2 version... any ideas?

PS: I've installed and reinstalled freetrack about 10 times... freetrack is tracking and runnig, but x-plane wont read..

Thank you Guys!
Cheers!

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : Tracking System > X-plane 11 wont read Freetrack (Graphics Settings Checked)

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).