FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > General Discussion > FreeTrack does not start with PS3 eye with Windows 7-64bits

RSS >  FreeTrack does not start with PS3 eye with Windows 7-64bits
Michel Laflamme #1 04/10/2014 - 21h42

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 28/09/2014

Off line

I just bought a PS3 eye and install the driver 5.3.0.0341 Under Windows 7-64 bits

I run Freetrack as adminstrator.

1- I choose in Source : PS3eye camera

2- When I click the Start button, the widget appears, the LEDs do not show on the black screen, then the  widget window and the little black window turns gray and a message box appears  "freetrack.exe has stopped working" and the program closes.

Even if I click on the Stream button before clicking the Start button as someone else suggested, the problem still present.

In my research on this forum, someone recommends installing the pach "Freetrack2.2.0.279CLeyePatch.rar" by following this link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/2stcof.

The problem is that the download comes with a ton of garbage doubtful that I do not want to see on my computer.

Do you know another link to download the pach and/or do you have other suggestions to solve my problem.

Thanks for your help
Stormrider #2 06/10/2014 - 11h04

Class : Légende du Forum
Registered on : 02/01/2013

Off line

Hi Michel I have send you a pb :D
Michel Laflamme #3 07/10/2014 - 12h57

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 28/09/2014

Off line

Tanks a lot Stormrider. I found on youtube a video explaining how to download the pach without all the garbage coming with. I install it and free-track works fine now.

I will also try with FaceTrackNoIr and I will choose which one is better for me.

Tanks again et have a nice day Stormrider.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > General Discussion > FreeTrack does not start with PS3 eye with Windows 7-64bits

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).