FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

RSS >  Red Screen of Death?
ugotdan #1 17/12/2013 - 12h57

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 08/05/2013

Off line

Hey All, I setup my 3 point clip with a logitech QC pro 9000 a couple of months back and it was running 100% perfect... Last night I started FT and when I hit "Start" I get a red screen with two IR dots, one on each top corner. Immediately a Logitech Properties box comes up and I can press anything to have it go away and FT asks if I want to close straight after. Once I press no here, the Logitech properties reappears, then the "quit FT" box again. This goes on 3 times i think before I'm left with a useless red screen :(
I checked the drivers, I re-installed FT, and I checked the DPI thing, both cam lights are on as well.
I decided to try another cam, Logitech 210, and it worked for about 20 seconds, then red screen.
I tested the cams on a free internet test site and I get nothing.
Could Freetrack have just damaged my cameras somehow?? I mean, the second cam was working then died??
Any assistance would be great.
Thanks in advance.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Edited by ugotdan on 17/12/2013 at 13h08.
Propainkiller87 #2 17/12/2013 - 14h41

Registered on : 16/12/2013

Off line

i have the exact same problem. what i do is when all that pops up move the logitech setting out of the way and underneath there is a do u wish to closw freetrack press no on both that pop up then go to your logitech page and go to setting and return to deafults but turn "real light" off it will doost your fps. thats how i fix it on mine... you will have to do it every time u start tracking though...kinda sucks
ugotdan #3 19/12/2013 - 00h06

Registered on : 08/05/2013

Off line

Cool thank you for that fix. It worked initially and then it was quite tempremental but I played with some of the logitech settings and couldn't really get the IRs on my headset to register at the correct distance... If I put the gain and exposure up then the fps drops too low, and exposure goes crazy if its too high... Anyway, it did work and you've provided a good fix to work on so thanks heaps!

>  Fast reply

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).