FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Cannot for the life of me get it to work

RSS >  Cannot for the life of me get it to work, Just going to ask a few questiosn why
onciest #1 11/09/2013 - 19h59

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 11/09/2013

Off line

I've spent a long time setting everything up, but can't figure out why at this point it won't work. Starting to question if the hassle is worth it or not? I mean the IDEA IS AWESOME. I just think instead of spending a week fiddling around this, just to save up and buy Oculus Rift. lmao

Anyways, I'm thinking it should work, all the components are there, but the program really is trying it's darndest to show very little signs as possible of it working. When I move the 3 point device around, there are two little glitchy crosshairs that show beside each light at a very specific angle. That's it, I can move it side to side, but it isn't picking up on the back LED.

Here is my device, here is my camera.
Posted Image

Posted Image

I don't even know wtf my camera is, but apparently it's HD, and I can only get it to work on the HD setting, not 620x240 or what ever.

I'm totally stressin' out on this!
Stormrider #2 12/09/2013 - 08h56

Class : Légende du Forum
Registered on : 02/01/2013

Off line

Hi,
can you give some more info about the following?

what type of leds do you use
what resistor value do you use
what daylight filter do you use
Type and voltage of powersource
What type of camera do you use.I can see it is HD, but what is the modelname?You can find in in freetrack, if recognised.

Posted Image

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Cannot for the life of me get it to work

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).