FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

RSS >  LVUI2.dll error
welph #1 24/04/2013 - 17h04

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 24/04/2013

Off line

I get this message everytime I press Camera(guess it's the config), gives me the config-window too:

Access violation at adress 1002632E in module 'LVUI2.dll'. Read of adress 00000014

When I press the Start-button it pop-ups the config-window for me 3 times after each other after I've pressed cancel or save.(Asks me also if I want to
if I want to close freetrack.

It then just gives me a grey-window where the feed from the camera should go.
Strange thing is now that the camera won't work in ANY other program like FacetrackNoIr. It just gives me a grey window as the stream. I have to unplug the camera and uninstall the drivers and then re-install em to make the camera work again.

I'm using:
Win7 x64
Logitech c270
blackphoenixpt #2 26/04/2013 - 00h28

Registered on : 26/04/2013

Off line

Hi!
I had the same problem!
Every time the logitech config window appear. Just press RESTORE DEFAULTS (or something like that) for the camera options (like color, lights, hue, ...) and press save (3 times for me) and it should work!
Stormrider #3 29/04/2013 - 12h01

Class : Légende du Forum
Registered on : 02/01/2013

Off line

Hi Welph,
I think something is changed in a folder(config.ini?) of your webcam.I recently was experimenting with some settings in the config.ini of my webcam and I got a similar problem.I uninstalled my webcam, but that did not solve the problem.I finally  also  removed the install folder of my webcam manually and install the webcam again.Before removing the install folder I still had the same problem.Maybe you can give it a try.

greetz Stormrider
welph #4 29/04/2013 - 12h03

Off line

That worked for about 2 times, then it stopped working..... :angry:

Now I've been trying to make the wii-mote connect to Freetrack, but as a load of other people here the Start-button is greyed. This program is bugged to hell and back.....

At least I can pair the wiimotes I got up against Dolphin, so it gotta be with FT the bug is.
welph #5 29/04/2013 - 12h04

Off line

Stormrider @ 29/04/2013 - 14h01 a dit:

Hi Welph,
I think something is changed in a folder(config.ini?) of your webcam.I recently was experimenting with some settings in the config.ini of my webcam and I got a similar problem.I uninstalled my webcam, but that did not solve the problem.I finally  also  removed the install folder of my webcam manually and install the webcam again.Before removing the install folder I still had the same problem.Maybe you can give it a try.

greetz Stormrider

Thanks I'll have a look at it.
welph #6 29/04/2013 - 12h10

Off line

Only ini-file I found was a eReg.ini which contained.

[Family_Name]
Family=.
[Scheduling]
LaunchDelayHours=48
LaunchRetryHours=1
SurveyDelayHours=336

Stormrider #7 29/04/2013 - 13h31

Off line

Hi welph,
if you are completely lost, the most effective way to solve problem like that is,ake a fresh/new install of your webcam after uninstalling it.If you install something and uninstall it later on, there wil ALWAYS be some leftovers in the registry or folders.You can use revo uninstaller to uninstall your webcam for this
http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html

If you use that tool, every thing of your webcam is gone and you can do a real new install of your webcam.And if it is realy a problem of an .ini file it should be solved.This goes much faster then searching for a fault in a config file
Also try to turn of uac(user account control) and install things with admin rights

greetz Stormrider
welph #8 29/04/2013 - 14h05

Off line

Didn't work, after the second time I press Save when that Logitech-preference windows comes up. The stream from the camera is cut off and I have to uninstall the camera and reinstall it in the device manager to make it work again.

That is for every singel program that uses the camera. If I dont do uninstall/install procedure it wont work in a program like FaceTrackNoIR either.....
Stormrider #9 29/04/2013 - 15h05

Off line

Did you try to remove it with revo uninstaller??
Edited by Stormrider on 29/04/2013 at 15h06.
welph #10 29/04/2013 - 15h36

Off line

Yupp

It's easier for me to use Facetracknoir and choose freetrack as source instead. Works everytime, no problem at all. Now I just have to order those ir-leds and some resistors to get this going.
Edited by welph on 29/04/2013 at 15h38.

>  Fast reply

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).