FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Can I help? (development - bug solving)

RSS >  Can I help? (development - bug solving)
Frans #1 19/08/2012 - 10h38

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 19/08/2012

Off line

Hi,

I have some delphi knowledge (using it since D1). Maybe i can help in bug solving or adding new requirements? Or is it dead and no new users interested in this product?

Maybe add madexcept to the product so that error messages gives a bit more info about the reason behind the message.

Maybe add kinect or asus xtion support?
Frans #2 19/08/2012 - 12h37

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 19/08/2012

Off line

or even maybe add this : https://dl.acm.org/purchase.cfm?id=1645080&CFID=143708621&CFTOKEN=94917163

A 3D coordinate estimation by using reformed two IR LED markers and PSD camera
Steph #3 20/08/2012 - 12h12

Class : Moderator
Registered on : 16/11/2007

Off line

Hi Frans,

although there are few news from the developers and the admins of this forum, FreeTrack is still alive and many people use this program as a real alternative to TrackIR.
I think most of the users do not encounter any problems for the configuration and in utilisation, so they do not need to visit this forum.

Unfortunately the use of one of the best webcam solution, the PS3 Eye, causes multiple problems with driver on 64-bit systems. (As in general the most part of the problems with FreeTrack installation appears on 64 bits systems.)
I do not have any knowledges in programming, so I can't say where to go, to find the solution for this issues.
It is regrettably that we have so little news from the developers where FreeTrack will go, it is still one of the most interesting util I use for PC-gaming.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Can I help? (development - bug solving)

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).