FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Windows 7 x64 - Cannot get FreetRack 2.2 to load at all

RSS >  Windows 7 x64 - Cannot get FreetRack 2.2 to load at all
Reddog762 #1 05/05/2011 - 14h22

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 05/05/2011

Off line

Hello,

Is anyone here able to help me, I have just installed the latest version of FreeTrack and it does not load. When I try to run it I get the following error;

access violation at address 00402278 in module 'freetrack.exe'. write of address 4029b30d

I have searched the forum entirely and tried the 96dpi fix in the stickied thread however this does not solve the issue. So does anyone else know how to get this thing working?
FakeThinkpad #2 20/05/2011 - 05h54

Registered on : 20/05/2011

Off line

I have the same issue, seems to be a common problem for users running Win 7, mainly x64 even tough the arcitecture shouldent affect this kind of error.

I have tried different DPI, resolutions, screens, administrator permisssions, compability modes etc. and have had 8 different error codes.

If anyone has any idea on the problem i would greatly appreciate if you posted it here.

One thing that struck me just now, and i´m ashamed i havent tested it yet, the Windows 7 Aero theme might affect the DPI settings in some way, I will try changing this later this weekend and post any results.
FakeThinkpad #3 20/05/2011 - 06h03

Registered on : 20/05/2011

Off line

Forgot to mention that I use nvidia Optimus (laptop) so scaling across the internal screens resoultion and the secondary adapter might be an issue.
lauredis #4 09/08/2011 - 06h47

Registered on : 29/03/2011

Off line

I get the same problem. it was working for some time and then without installing anything else it cannot load. I even reinstal it but still it does not load. I do not get an error message .

I used wiimote before via bluetooth. Now I have a kinect camera

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Windows 7 x64 - Cannot get FreetRack 2.2 to load at all

>  Stats

2 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 2 guest(s)).