FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : Tracking System > Falcon4 finaly works using Freetrack 2.2 version

RSS >  Falcon4 finaly works using Freetrack 2.2 version
Shadow #1 01/02/2011 - 18h18

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 26/09/2010

Off line

Hi all.

After my try to make vx2000 to work, i have bay a new camera a Logitech c160.

This camera works fine using rgb color space and I420 also (I checked in Windows Vista).
I have not remove IR filter yet but i dont think that it need to do so.

So after the installation of the software and upgrate (important), i restart and in freetrack it gives me 30+ fps. This is not can be done without upgrate all the futures. I dont know if i can increase resposiviness by removing the IR filter, (if this can be done tell me)

Deactivate Auto settings and set all the controls to 0. Use thersholt in freetrack to adjust brigtness.
Every time you click "camera" settings it ask for settings from the begining. Just deactivate auto settings and it will no ask again.
I post some pictures to see it.

It works good in IL2 (not so fast but good enouph).

The good news is that we can select I420 color space instead of RGB, that is mean that we can use Freetrack in Falcon4af without problem. Its amazing.
So if you have any cam that support I420, use it to "fly" Falcon4.

(Listen to this carefully: If you want to play Il2 and you dont want the annoying messages of camera settings install only the camera driver and nothing else. This can be done using custom install.)

I hope in the future to improve my English
Edited by Shadow on 07/02/2011 at 04h06.
Shadow #2 04/02/2011 - 00h14

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 26/09/2010

Off line

Post of video demostration here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWqDClmuDjQ

and here a fast dogfight:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Grjf5jIxuxo

2dof only using 1 red led.
Edited by Shadow on 04/02/2011 at 13h51.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : Tracking System > Falcon4 finaly works using Freetrack 2.2 version

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).