FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

RSS >  Roccat Kave + 3 LED + PS3 Eye
Fear Factory #1 28/01/2011 - 19h12

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 28/01/2011

Off line

Hi everybody!

I found this page/board about Freetrack and i decided spontaneous just start to build my own solution. :D
At this point i want to thank the people behind the Freetrack-project. You have done a great job!

My target is not to damage/destroy my 5.1-Roccat Kave-Headset so i try to find out an special solution for it.
This is the first attempt and i like it so far. Hope you are also interested so i made already few pics of it.
Tomorrow i will start to build in the wireing and to place the IR-Led´s.
I want to hide the cables and the resistors in the brass pipes so it will have a better look. :)
At the moment there are too long screws and i will change them with shorter ones....

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Hope you like it so far and new pics will follow soon.
Btw. sorry for my english. :)

greetings
Fear Factory
Edited by Fear Factory on 01/02/2011 at 19h35.
Fear Factory #2 01/02/2011 - 19h42

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 28/01/2011

Off line

Hi

Here is an update of my config and it works! :D

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

The PS3-eye had at first try the filter made from a floppy disk but this was too much so i removed it and place an film negative instead. That was a better solution and the Ps3-eye has still the original ir-filter inside.

Additional i have mounted an power connector so now its easy to remove the cable form the power supply. ;)

I have to play with the setting in the freetrack-software and the first try in game was in Arma2. :D
It works now very fine but i gues i choose a too big resistor so the led´s are not so bright a i want it.
But this will be eventually change in next attempt. :D
Edited by Fear Factory on 01/02/2011 at 19h44.

>  Fast reply

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).