FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > No such interface supported $80004002

RSS >  No such interface supported $80004002
rhubarb #1 06/01/2011 - 21h02

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 17/05/2010

Off line

I have used Free-Track successfully a year ago to control Condor. Now when, I start it, it sort of worked once but then started giving the above error and the F-T Cam screen is now empty. As if the webcam is not there

Bu the webcam is connected and I can use it for other stuff on the same laptop.

I also get a 2nd error "Access violation 004B153D" when I try to go to the Profile screen and click on the Profile list

The only thing I can think of that has changed is I have started to get a "Power Surge on Hub Port A USB device has exceeded the power limits..." error often. I think this was caused by my 2 year old sticking things into a USB socket. Things still seem to work though and I dont think this is related to my F-T problems.

I have tried re-installing F-T and DirectX. No help

Peter
rhubarb #2 08/01/2011 - 22h16

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 17/05/2010

Off line

It turns out I had (accidentally) selected a camera in FreeTrack called "Google Stream 0 or something. I realised this when I took a look at the FT config file in an editor

I was able to recover by deleting or resetting the FT config file.

Peter

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > No such interface supported $80004002

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).