FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Freetrack Compatibilty -Arma 2:OA Steam version

RSS >  Freetrack Compatibilty -Arma 2:OA Steam version, I just can't get Arma to see Freetrack! Help, please...
7rigger #1 29/12/2010 - 16h49

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 29/12/2010

Off line

Hi all,

After reading about freetrack online I decided to try it and up to a point it is perfect :)

The only problem I get is that Arma 2: OA (The only game I installed it for) does not give me a Freetrack option in the control menu. It only states TrackIR and that doesn't work.

I am using a 1 LED clip to test and running W7 X64

I have tried many fixes, from editing the TrackIRHaiku file to using PPJoy (That is an entirely different problem...) but no joy.

The program works fine, and the tracking (With the skull) works perfectly, but I have seen posts mentioning enabling freetrack under the output tab. I have no option to do this, just TrackIR. I have made it work with mouse and keyboard emulation, just not the standard Freetrack?

It's freetrack V2.1.2 (V2.2 gives me an access violation error)

Thanks for any help you can provide :)
7rigger #2 30/12/2010 - 03h13

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 29/12/2010

Off line

Quick update,

Installed the 2.2 on my winxp 32bit netbook and it does have the setting. Plus it works. Could be a problem with the installer on 64bit?

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Freetrack Compatibilty -Arma 2:OA Steam version

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).