FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > All options greyed out and video format not supported

RSS >  All options greyed out and video format not supported
Farmer_Fred #1 10/12/2010 - 21h10

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 08/12/2010

Off line

Hi,
I am completely new to this and could do with some help getting my webcam working. it is a lenovo q 350, or vmicro (many names) and for some reason all the options when i click video capture filter are greyed out in the options. Also, The color space format is MJPG which is apparently not supported and am unable to change this. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated as well as any general getting started advice,
thankyou,
Fred
Farmer_Fred #2 11/12/2010 - 14h44

Off line

Ive managed to get the sliders to move using windows enabler however it has no effect and when i go back the changes made have not been saved. Am unable to block out the light. Any suggestions? thanks
Farmer_Fred #3 12/12/2010 - 19h04

Off line

Thought I'd better update and let you know that I found a solution:

Facetracknoir. A lot less hassle, took 10 minutes from starting the downloading to the playing of FSX with head tracking ability. Perhaps not as accurate as Freetrack but will do until I get mine up and running.
Regards,
Fred

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > All options greyed out and video format not supported

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).