FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Mouse pointer not reaching edge of screen

RSS >  Mouse pointer not reaching edge of screen, Mouse not moving to all of screen
trevortheweather #1 15/10/2010 - 23h45

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 15/10/2010

Off line

I have just installed FreeTrack (latest version) and managed to get camera and head tracker set-up and working well but have stumbled across a strange problem.

When I set the software to takeover mouse control the system works but for some reason the mouse pointer will not move to the whole screen and there appears to be an invisible margin of about 1 centimeter around the edge of the screen which the pointer will not enter.

I guess it is a configuration setting somewhere that I've missed but I'd be obliged for your suggestions to solve this please?

I just want to use FreeTrack to takeover my mouse movements in Windows rather than using in games right now.  Thanks
Zaphod #2 17/10/2010 - 07h28

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 29/04/2009

Off line

The curves aren't covering the full range available, go to the Curves tab and for both the yaw and pitch curves, drag the right-most control square to the far right edge.

This should only happen with mouse emulation in absolute mode which is more accurate than relative mode.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Mouse pointer not reaching edge of screen

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).