FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Freetrack + Wiimote Stops Tracking!

RSS >  Freetrack + Wiimote Stops Tracking!, Freetrack stops tracking on it's own.
YoruMusha #1 25/09/2010 - 03h32

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 25/09/2010

Off line

Hello, I have an issue. I am using a wiimote to do head tracking with a 3 point cap model. The problem I have is that when I start tracking, it will track fine for about half a second, then it will stop tracking as if I hit the stop button. The wiimote works fine with other programs such as wiinremote,  glovepie, and dolphin, but with FreeTrack it just stops tracking. After it stops, the wiimote is still connected, and  I can hit the start button again, but then it stops. The wiimote doesn't disconnect from bluetooth during this.

I am using the default profile in FreeTrack, but when it hasn't worked I have messed around with the settings like threshold and stuff, but it hasn't helped. I have gotten it to work once, and I have no idea what I did.

Any Help?

My System:
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Using D-Link 120 revC
Toshiba Bluetooth stack ver 6.30.02 (Have tried v7.x with same results, but
  rolled back to see if it made a difference)
Latest version of FreeTrack (v2.2)
YoruMusha #2 26/09/2010 - 19h24

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 25/09/2010

Off line

Never mind. I got it working. Turns out it only works when the FreeTrack program is minimized for some reason.

Still, Great program!

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Freetrack + Wiimote Stops Tracking!

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).