FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Force Exposure and Camera Properties not displayed?

RSS >  Force Exposure and Camera Properties not displayed?
SEE #1 03/08/2010 - 16h39

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 03/08/2010

Off line

EDIT: Checked the forum threads, this problem seems to be a common one with the current version of FreeTrack so deleted it and installed V2.1........problem solved,  have it working and using it with IL1946 and WOP..... :D

I have started with a single point set up to get the feel of the software and setting up but have two problems.

1. I don't have the 'Force Exposure Button' displayed

2.   When I try to access the Camera properties using the Camera button the Properties page is blank, the headings are there but nothing in them!

I can set the web camera properties (Nortek NX vega) using the installed software/drivers that I downloaded from the Nortek website and make all the adjustments but as soon as I launch FreeTrack and hit the camera button in it changes all the settings to 0 so no image is captured.  At the meoment I am having to run Freetrack and the Camera software together to set it up but why can't I see the 'force exposure' button or have the 'properties' dialogue box when I hit the 'Camera button'?

Re-installed the software and still no joy......has anyone else experienced this or have any ideas...... :snif:
Edited by SEE on 03/08/2010 at 19h04.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Force Exposure and Camera Properties not displayed?

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).