FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > View moves back when looking to the right and jitter!

RSS >  View moves back when looking to the right and jitter!
obsoletepower #1 28/04/2010 - 03h40

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 28/04/2010

Off line

Hello everybody! I just finished building my 3 point cap and I am having a slight issue. Whenever I move my head to the right, the view moves to the right but also back and tilts down, this isn't too much of an issue when moving head to the left. Can anyone suggest anything? My LEDs seem to be straight and even if they were off a little, the 160 degree wide angle of radiance shouldn't make that much of a problem. Also, when standing still, the view has jitter in it. I am using a 24" Dell monitor with a built-in webcam.

The circuit diagram I used was 3 IR LEDs (SFH485P) with three 30 Ohm resistors and 2 AA batteries.
Edited by obsoletepower on 28/04/2010 at 03h48.
petroleus #2 30/04/2010 - 18h53

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 12/04/2010

Off line

Perhaps you should check my topic (tweaking and calibrating, like 5th down from the top atm) because I had similar troubles and they are now (partly)solved

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > View moves back when looking to the right and jitter!

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).