FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Games and Profiles > Can't get even 2dof in Operation Flashpoint

RSS >  Can't get even 2dof in Operation Flashpoint
WHOPPER JR #1 22/09/2009 - 22h01

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 22/09/2009

Off line

Sup guys, got my headset and cam set up but I am having trouble setting freetrack for Operation Flashpoint.  For those that don't know, Flashpoint is basically ARMA 1 & 2's great grand dad from 2001 except it doesn't support track IR or 6dof.  The game does allow free look by either using the numpad keys or holding down alt and moving the mouse.  I have ppjoy installed, have a virtual joystick with X and Y axis and freetrack recognizes it.  The thing is, is that I can't get PPjoy to recognize the yaw and pitch from my 2dof setup.  I tried using the manual on the website but I have very poor french.  I tried googling for Track IR/Freetrack profiles for Flashpoint but I've had no luck.  I tried binding Freetrack to the numpad keys but it doesn't work smoothly since the keys are meant for maximum ends of the axis.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Games and Profiles > Can't get even 2dof in Operation Flashpoint

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).