FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Yet Another Freetrack + Wiimote Issue, But I'm Almost There!

RSS >  Yet Another Freetrack + Wiimote Issue, But I'm Almost There!, Beeping Wiimote shuts off after a few seconds...
BlueLucid #1 09/04/2009 - 17h47

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 30/03/2009

Off line

Hi All,

I am using a new Wiimote, ISSC Bluetooth adapter with Bluesoleil 2.3, and Trackclip Pro as my LED clip.

Unfortunately, however, as soon as I click 'start' in Freetrack the problem arises. The Wiimote will track my Trackclip pro fine for approximately three to 10 seconds, at which time the Wiimote will utter a loud BEEP and cease tracking. Sometimes it quits tracking in this manner after only two seconds.

The connection in Bluesoleil stays OK even when it stops tracking, so I don't think the adapter is broken or malfunctioning.

Any ideas why it keeps shutting off? Should I try a different Bluetooth adapter and/or stack? The Wiimote was able to track the LEDs from the Trackclip Pro just fine in the brief time that it worked, so I don't think I will need to use a different point model.

Any ideas are welcome. Thanks in advance!
Edited by BlueLucid on 09/04/2009 at 17h57.
fairgod #2 13/04/2009 - 17h10

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 06/04/2009

Off line

Hi.

Try to launch any working script with GlovePIE than stop it and use the freetrack.
I have almost the same problem.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Yet Another Freetrack + Wiimote Issue, But I'm Almost There!

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).