FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

RSS >  So no body cares about HAWX? LOL?
neosin #1 05/03/2009 - 16h28

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 02/11/2008

Off line

Um i'm surprised there isn't a thread here about HAXW support?

it works with track ir

free track detects a track ir program and asks me to create a profile when i load it but when i go in game it doesn't work?

anyone got it working cos i know it works for track ir

also i'm using an older version of 2.2 :P
jbalat #2 25/03/2009 - 10h25

Registered on : 21/08/2007

Off line

no i even did the update and still not working ?
jbalat #3 26/03/2009 - 23h50

Registered on : 21/08/2007

Off line

Bump

Anyone else tried HAWX ?
Patrone #4 27/03/2009 - 09h42

Registered on : 26/03/2009

Off line

I'm new to Freetrack - I wanted to get it work with HAWX:

- built me a 1-IR (flattened remote IR led) tracker

- bought the VX-1000 and removed the IR-filter (and cracked it to uselessness)(also tried the PS3-eye without removing the IR-filter - worked only a bit)

- tried it with IL-2: works fine alltough it needs some altering in the smoothing part (do not like the graphics ass they are obsolete)

- then I tried to get it working with HAWX - at first it didn't - read about it - needed to setup PPJOY (also installed with Freetrack) - on my system at first it didn't because PPJOY doesn't work under VISTA64 - so I installed XP on a different HDD - than finally it worked with only mixed, minor result:
HAWX only accepts 1 Stick - so it merges all the known (virtual PPJOY-sticks) to 1 stick - anyway u can set it up - but than in the game u need to press and hold the camera button to look around (very annoying - as with IL2 it works great) and the calibrating of the axis is a crime (very insensitive and unsmooth)

so it works with HAWX but only in a shitty way

I really want to know how it works with the TrackIR4Pro?
Patrone #5 27/03/2009 - 10h27

Registered on : 26/03/2009

Off line

forgot to mention - i bought the Saitek Aviator AVR8 Xbox/PC joystick - it has an analog coolie hat that really works fine with HAWX - but the joystick has a very cheap built design (i still use a microsoft sidewinder force 2 for allmost 6 years now which is much better - wanted to use this with freetrack in HAWX)

>  Fast reply

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).