FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

RSS >  Why is my wiimote beeping?
the_soupdragon #1 03/03/2009 - 20h45

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 26/02/2008

Off line

I have used the wiimote before in Black Shark.  But now when I try to use it I connect the wiimote to my PC and it connects fine, but, when I start Freetrack I see my 3 dots in the cam window then almost straight away they disapear and my wiimote starts to beep.
Does anyone have any suggestions?  i have re-installed Freetrack but it continues to happen
This is driving me mad as I can't fly any of my games.

SD
evil_78 #2 11/03/2009 - 07h47

Registered on : 09/12/2008

Off line

hi,

i had also that problem with my wiimote and fsx. i think the wiimote has a problem with simconnect. make sure that isnt activate. i activate simconnect only when i play fsx.
nightdrive #3 10/08/2009 - 22h32

Registered on : 11/11/2008

Off line

Simconnect isn't the problem.
I have had the same issue on several occasions. The only solution I have found (and I've tried all the usual uninstall/reinstall bluetooth stack and freetrack) is to go back to a previous windows restore point.
One day I may figure it out.
Edited by nightdrive on 10/08/2009 at 22h33.
nightdrive #4 10/08/2009 - 22h39

Registered on : 11/11/2008

Off line

Hmm, I stand corrected!
Unchecking the SimConnect option in Freetrack causes the Wiimote to behave itself. SimConnect can then be re-enabled and everything is fine. No more system restores. Excellent!
Looks like a bug though!
Whiplash #5 10/12/2009 - 04h56

Registered on : 25/02/2009

Off line

I have this problem too. when I uncheck simconnect free track works fine but if I check it again it crashes and my remote beeps. It use to work just fine and I could use it with FSX then my remote ran out of batteries and since I replaced them I have not been able to check simconnect so free track will no longer work with FSX. I need some help with this problem.
aegoes #6 13/12/2009 - 17h09

Registered on : 05/12/2009

Off line

Hello, I am having the same problem. I made a topic and had no answer. After a time in the flight simulator freetrack begins to present problems with the emulation halt the movement and sound in control. Please help me with this, as this disturbing quality of flights, and I love to use freetrack!
Thanks

>  Fast reply

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).