FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

RSS >  Crash To Desktop
john487 #1 30/01/2009 - 22h08

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 30/01/2009

Off line

Hello, I hope someone knows what I am doing wrong. I've installed the latest version of FreeTrack and every time I press start I get en error message saying the program must shut down.
I was first trying to use a Wiimote and a bluetooth dongle with the bluesoliel software and I thought maybe that was the problem. So I switched to a creative Live! Cam IM Pro with the IR filter removed and I still get the same problem.
I'm using a 3 IR LED clip setup that shows up on my camera screen.
I've removed the FreeTrack 2.2 software and reinstalled it, but that didnt fix it. I tried the older version but had the same results. I re-downloaded the installation EXE incase mine was some how corrupted but that didnt fix it either.
I'm using Windows 32 bit XP SP3. Hopefully I'm just missing a step somewhere. Please give me some suggestions. Thanks
TurkishG #2 31/01/2009 - 07h58

Registered on : 11/01/2009

Off line

Well, I had problem when i pressed start program first froze then crashed to desktop. My problem was that my webcam was using a stream format which free track didn't support. So i just changed webcam and it's fixed. Tell me what your stream format is in the stream section.
john487 #3 31/01/2009 - 15h03

Registered on : 30/01/2009

Off line

Thanks TurkishG. It appears to have fixed it. Still having problems with the Wiimote, but the web cam version is working.

>  Fast reply

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).