FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

RSS >  Error... this sucks, ?????
meinshnake #1 25/01/2009 - 00h35

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 25/01/2009

Off line

Hello Everyone, I am brand new and stumbled across this website this morning. I have been in the market for a track IR but have not been able to find one in my price range ( student, taking flight training ... not much money left at the end of the day)
Anyways after my flight raining this morning I went to my local electronics shops, got all the IR LED's I could get my hands on, came home and wired one up for a single cap setup and started to make a mount for a 3 led cap setup.
After getting my Eyetoy hooked up with the correct drivers, testing it out on msn, I went into FT, set some parameters (with help from the 2.1 hand book) and then pressed start. well waddya know it didnt work. I got an error saying "This operation cannot be performed because pins are not connected. I restarted, trying unplugging some other peripherals and then finally going back to one monitor. Nothing worked
Has anyone else had this problem or am I doing something wrong?
ps. has anyone else noticed how if you look under processes while FT is open it shows as TrackIR... :-)
MSBoxer #2 27/01/2009 - 03h37

Registered on : 06/01/2009

Off line

I have that problem quite a bit, always when I have the camera open in another window.  Make sure nothing else is using the camera...works for me.
meinshnake #3 28/01/2009 - 21h43

Registered on : 25/01/2009

Off line

ok will do thanks... does it ever say that it needs 70% of bus capacity?

>  Fast reply

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).