FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

RSS >  Test Drive Unlimited (TDU) problem, Xbox360 controller issue with FT
jbalat #1 08/12/2008 - 09h31

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 21/08/2007

Off line

I cant run Freetrack and the XBox360 game controller together.

When I run Freetrack it will not recognise the controller in the game (still works ok in the Game control panel).. I can only play the game with keyboard

With FT off I can use the Xbox360 gamepad without issues

Please help

Some things I noticed...
The PPJoy option is greyed out
Even so, I have set the PPJoy controller to 3 just in case it was trying to overide the Xbox360 but still no luck
Using latest 2.2079 release
jbalat #2 09/12/2008 - 08h24

Off line

OK OK
Its not Freetrack...

The issue is with the game. When I run the Bluetooth software to connect to the Wii controller this then becomes active above the xbox controller.
When I try to configure the controls in the game it cant see the xbox pad

Any ideas ?

I have already tried setting the pad as the preffered device or pugging it in after the bluetooth is detected
Gravata #3 24/12/2008 - 02h18

Registered on : 10/05/2008

Off line

Same happens here with Logitech G25. When the bluetooth is active the game wont recognize the wheel. My pad works OK and also my manche... but not the wheel. Only happens with TDU. I guess the game has issues with the "Bluetooth HID Joystick" that the bluetooth driver creates. And FreeTrack needs it to work with the WiiMote.

My workaround is to not use Freetrack with TDU or use my old webcam and get the crappy 28 fps head-tracking. Better than nothing :P
jbalat #4 24/12/2008 - 08h38

Off line

Im using that Blesolei crap that makes the wii controller appear in the windows controllers box...

Maybe there is a more basic driver that can get the WII working for FT but not as a controller ?
Edited by jbalat on 24/12/2008 at 08h38.

>  Fast reply

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).