FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Free Track 2.2 not working in Aces High 2

RSS >  Free Track 2.2 not working in Aces High 2
magicdragon_88 #1 12/11/2008 - 00h18

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 21/10/2008

Off line

well i constructed my 3 point hat- works great in IL-2, BOB2, GTR evo, and pretty much all games except Aces High 2...i made this cap to mainly play Aces High - but cannot get it to work!? :(  i tried checking settings in Aces High VIEWS option- that enables TrackIR translation in the game...and still nothing..i have the program running perfectly with 3 solid green lights all the time, and still no response of any kind in the game....is there a trick perhaps? maybe editing the cfg file like in BOB2?

any help would be greatly appreciated

Roma
Clutch #2 16/11/2008 - 15h03

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 07/10/2008

Off line

A friend of mine had this problem.  He realized he was running AHII in Windows 98 compatibility mode.  When he turned that off FT worked fine in AHII.

Oh and that TrakIR Translation option in the game doesn't have to be checked.  It just changes the way the views respond to your movement, try it both ways and you'll see what I mean.  I like it unchecked.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Free Track 2.2 not working in Aces High 2

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).