FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > PS3Eye - Tracking Becomes Slow & ClOD Tracking Cuts Out

RSS >  PS3Eye - Tracking Becomes Slow & ClOD Tracking Cuts Out
AlCapwn #16 09/01/2012 - 23h16

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 02/08/2011

Off line

ice_pdb @ 03/01/2012 - 21h01 a dit:

Still guessing,... How many usb devices do you have connected?... maybe is a power problem....

Did you tried bios settings for USB?... Other usb ports,... IR led are they fed from USB?

I'd try a fresh windows install with video driver, audio driver (old ones that the game support), no antivirus, and no internet connection (just in case)... and defraged after game install... so I check if it's OS or the cam, but should be the OS,...

Too bad you give up... but, I guess Track Ir 5 is ok, I can't pay it's price
Good Luck!

It's definitely not any bios settings. I have completely rebuilt my PC from an older AMD build to a new Intel sandybridge build and I had the exact same phenomenon on both computers. There's nothing that's the same between the PCs except the Camera (and my LEDs are fed via the wall outlet). I'm very positive everyone is affected by it, some may just be less sensitive to it than others, or it may only be Win7 x64 users and freetrack needs to be updated. Thanks for the input though, and if you have any other ideas let me know, I really don't want to spend $150, especially after all the hard work I did on my freetrack setup!

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > PS3Eye - Tracking Becomes Slow & ClOD Tracking Cuts Out

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).