FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Games and Profiles > CFS3 TIR Attack 1.6 // IL2 v1.2

RSS >  CFS3 TIR Attack 1.6 // IL2 v1.2, HELP
tsb47 #1 11/05/2008 - 10h01

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 07/05/2008

Off line

Hi everyone,

This is my first post. I heard about freetrack about a week ago and built my 3point slip setup over the weekend (and one for a friend too!). Before I go further I just want to say all the people invovled in bringing out and supporting this software are awesome. Thank you guys, great job.

I have three flight sims FSX, CFS3.1a and IL2 v1.2ov. Freetrack works great with FSX - just beutifully. But I am having problems with CFS1.3a and IL2 1.2ov

CFS 1.3a - I downloaded TIR_attack 1.6 and ran it. It detects CFS3, but then tells me that its having errors poking. There are three error messages. (1) Could not read from the process: (12b) Only part of  ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed then (2) FS3 support failed at T5, then (3) Error while poling game, aborting. Does anyone know what these mean or how to fix TIR_attack? Is there a substitute? I love CFS3 but am gutted I can't use freetrack with it. I am running Vista Home Basic SP1 32bit on a E8200, 4GB RAM, 9600GT, Gigabyte Mobo.

IL2 1.2ov - I am having problems with mouse tracking in this. It appears that there is no direct freetrack support on this game so I have used the mouse emulator option. However, for whatever reason (I suspect to do with clipping the mouse at the edge of the range of view), centre is always getting skewed off to one side. Is there anyway to fix this - either by a mod allowing direct support - or by playing around with the mouse settings?

Help appreciated.

tsb47

Thank you guys AND GIRLS
Edited by didja on 11/05/2008 at 17h37.
didja #2 11/05/2008 - 17h47

Webmaster (admin)
Class : Webmaster (admin)
Registered on : 09/07/2007

Off line Www

Hi !

That's just an idea and I'm not sure it's gonna work, but maybe you should try the latest TIRattack version (1.7) ? You can find it here :
http://www.geocities.com/tir_temp/

About IL2, I think you can actually get 2DOF by using the direct interface. I don't know how to activate this native interface, but try a search in the forum or in google ;) .

Rémy :)
Posted Image
tsb47 #3 12/05/2008 - 00h39

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 07/05/2008

Off line

Thank you for the thoughts.

Re: CFS3 - I tried TIR_attach 1.7 but it didn't detech my CFS3. I don't think CFS3 is supported by that version.

Re: IL2 - I read a post for enabling direct agme interface for IL2 '46 by opening the "conf" file in the gmae directory, scrolling down to teh [RTS] settings and chading IR tracking to "=" "1". Unfortunately, the "conf" file in IL2 1.2ov doesn't seem to support IR tracking... However there is tracking with a joystick. Is there anyway to get a virtual joystick to act as view tracking in IL2 1.2ov???

Thanks!

tsb47
didja #4 12/05/2008 - 16h08

Webmaster (admin)

Off line Www

Hi :) ,

I don't have another idea about CFS... :wacko:

And for the virtual joystick, it is possible :) . That's "PPjoy" in the "output" tab. Have a peak in the manual, you'll find explanations about how to configure PPjoy :) .

Rémy :D
Posted Image
babasior #5 13/05/2008 - 08h08

Webmaster (admin)

Off line Www

About CFS 3 and Tir_attack :

You must use Tir_attack 1.6 for CFS 3 support ...

go here :

http://forum.free-track.net/index.php?showtopic=23

If you have tracking bug, try to use another Webcam compressor and try to change your vidéo graphic driver and try lasted directX (9.0c 2008) version ...

Nice PC ...
Edited by babasior on 13/05/2008 at 08h08.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Games and Profiles > CFS3 TIR Attack 1.6 // IL2 v1.2

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).