FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : Tracking System > My ps3 eye cam moves by itself when I am tracking myself

RSS >  My ps3 eye cam moves by itself when I am tracking myself
fostiras #1 02/08/2015 - 17h29

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 02/08/2015

Off line

I need your help guys. Whenever I am tracking myself and I am ingame, the camera moves to the opposite direction according to my position :( . This is very frustrating for me especially when I am trying to lean. And this only happens when I am ingame. I was thinking that a clip would keep the camera stable but guess what, it doesn't. If there is no solution, can anyone at least explain what's happening? Thanks a lot!
Steph #2 03/08/2015 - 07h49

Class : Moderator
Registered on : 16/11/2007

Off line

Hi,

I don't know if I'm well follow your problem if you just want to invert the tracking direction check the "invert" case in profil -> settings.

In some cases high sensitivity leads to an inverted movement when the tracking output movement is going over 90° which is quit normal. You can avoid this by checking the relativ translation options in the advance section:

Posted Image
fostiras #3 06/08/2015 - 08h22

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 02/08/2015

Off line

Well tbh I only had problems with the X axis. I solved my obvious problem by inverting that axis only. Anyways, I appreciate the fact that you reply to every single topic here. Thanks for your answer.
Edited by fostiras on 06/08/2015 at 08h22.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : Tracking System > My ps3 eye cam moves by itself when I am tracking myself

>  Stats

0 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 0 guest(s)).