FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Games and Profiles > Need assistance getting Freetrack to work in GTR2

RSS >  Need assistance getting Freetrack to work in GTR2
ledfoot #1 22/12/2007 - 07h24

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 22/12/2007

Off line

I just discovered the existance of the freetrack software and would like to get it setup in GTR2, rFactor and Race07. I built the single LED version and it works fine within the freetrack software. I have downloaded the GTR2 profile for version 2.1 of the software and have freetrack running in the background.

Can someone tell me how to enable freetrack within GTR2. I have searched and have not been able to find any setup informaion other than peple saying that they have it working or these games support trackIR natively so they will also support freetrack. Are there files that I have to edit to enable IR functionality in these games.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated
The Psy #2 22/12/2007 - 07h45

Registered on : 21/12/2007

Off line

Like it s said, GTR2 support Track IR natively. So, if everything is set correctly, the only thing you have to do is to lauch Freetrack (a big thanks to the autors), to select your GTR2 profile in it, and to lauch the game, and it should work...
ledfoot #3 23/12/2007 - 00h24

Registered on : 22/12/2007

Off line

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.  I was able to get it working.  I did not have the correct view selected in GTR2.  I was using the view of the hood and not the cockpit view :).

It works great in all my games now.

Thanks for a great product and the support.

......Led.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Games and Profiles > Need assistance getting Freetrack to work in GTR2

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).