FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > General Discussion > visable light LED works well with PS3 EYE

RSS >  visable light LED works well with PS3 EYE, Is PS3 EYE must with ir LED in freetrack?
liwei #1 02/03/2013 - 07h51

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 17/12/2012

Off line

hi,i have used FREETRACK for nealy 4 years in IL2. In the first 2 and a half years,i used a common webcam with visable light LED.When i bought LEDS to make 3point cap,i just told seller "the brighter the better" .But the FPS of the webcame is only 30 ,so i  buy a PS3eye,i didn't remove the ir fliter,and still use 3 POINTCAP WITH visable LIGHT LED.And this time,freetrack works very good.
IT works well in night when i turn on the light in my room,no disturbed lights at all.During daytime,i have to pull back the curtain,and turn the threshold a little lower,or there will be some disturbed points from the wall reflecting sunlight.
So i think FT can be used with visable light LED and ps3eye that with  IR fliter.
Here is a video show how i control the sight in il2.
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDkwNTQ4NDg4.html
Thanks to those who creat and develop FT!
Williamrivera #2 19/03/2013 - 11h18

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 25/01/2013

Off line

Thanks for sharing video. I have never car parts used led lights but your video shows they work pretty well
Edited by Williamrivera on 20/03/2013 at 06h27.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > General Discussion > visable light LED works well with PS3 EYE

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).