FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > General Discussion > New problem with PS3 eye and freetrack, help needed

RSS >  New problem with PS3 eye and freetrack, help needed
Bluedeath #1 06/03/2012 - 13h01

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 06/03/2012

Off line

Hi Im new to this forum, i tried the search function but i wanst able to find what i needed,  yesterday i was experimenting with my ps3 eye camera and it was seen flawless by the software (using the lates release of the CL camera driver and the freetrack patch)  for a while but when i tried it again with the leds (but i think is due to machine restart) camewra output was a black screen. Aftere reinstalling the CL drivers the test program for the camera works but when i open freetrack the screen is black and after that is not possible to use the camere until drivers are reinstalled (And it stops working  when i open FT and i have to reinstall drivers again). DId any of you had this problem already?
krakatoa #2 12/03/2012 - 19h06

Registered on : 25/02/2012

Off line

Well, I haven't  problems about FT and PS3 eye! Which OS is your?
TheFabFour #3 13/03/2012 - 22h11

Registered on : 18/12/2009

Off line

I'm having the same problem.  I'm running windows 7 64bit Professional.  I tried downloading the fix from a link provided by someone here, but all I got was a truck load of spam and several hrs cleaning up that mess.

I have the camera up and running, but when I launch Freetrack and select my camera in the dropdown line and the click on start, a message comes up stating that Freetrack has stopped working and is closing.

I would really like to get this thing up and running.  Where can I download the  Freetrack2.2.0.279CLeyePatch.rar  without getting a truckload of spamware.

TheFabFour
TheFabFour
albx #4 15/03/2012 - 09h06

Class : Habitué
Registered on : 26/08/2010

Off line

I uploaded it here http://www.mediafire.com/?zo9bjrzvo19y0rw

regards

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > General Discussion > New problem with PS3 eye and freetrack, help needed

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).