FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : Forum Francophone > Le café de FreeTrack... > Le simulateur de vol à voile Condor : présentation...

RSS >  Le simulateur de vol à voile Condor : présentation...
Kestrel #16 07/02/2008 - 03h54

Webmaster (admin)
Class : Webmaster (admin)
Registered on : 13/07/2007

Off line

didja @ 06/02/2008 - 14h59 a dit:

He wanted to become pilot in France and he couldn't succeed because of some medical restrictions...

That's surprising, you would think it would be around the other way, what with all the old Boeing aircraft in the US. In comparison, Airbus planes fly themselves!
DPLUIGI #17 07/02/2008 - 05h44

Class : Beta Tester
Registered on : 04/01/2008

Off line

Good point Kestrel.  Fly by wire, the GPS revolution, proximity warning, ... should make life easier and perfect eye sight less of an issues.  Besides isn't there a saying along the way of "two pairs of eyes is better than one"  (Could be a French saying), which is why you have a co-pilot right.    ;)  :pirate:

This thread is going of track.  I feel responsible for starting this chi-chat.  Nice community here on FT forum.

Good Night,
Donat

p.s.:  Didja, I'll post pictures from my flights when I get a chance to go flying there later this year.  I did found some YouTube video somewhere.
didja #18 07/02/2008 - 19h39

Webmaster (admin)
Class : Webmaster (admin)
Registered on : 09/07/2007

Off line Www

It's not a problem to go off the track sometimes... ^^

About the French pilot, you know, the numbers of Airbus flying is not that important in France, I mean the proportion is quite the same in a french airline. By the way, he just had a few points missing at a view exam and it wasn't required in Usa. Then he got it there... :) His story is really amazing I think... :)

Thank you in advance for the potential pics ! ;)

Rémy
Posted Image

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : Forum Francophone > Le café de FreeTrack... > Le simulateur de vol à voile Condor : présentation...

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).