FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Games and Profiles > Shaking view on Armed Assault

RSS >  Shaking view on Armed Assault
SysmiX #1 28/08/2008 - 15h35

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 28/08/2008

Off line

Hello,

I am using freetrack very successfully with games like lock-on, il-2, enemy engaged, but when I try Armed assault, the view starts shaking eventually. Sometimes it works for a few minutes but then the problem starts. When the view is shaking, if I alt+tab to the FT GUI, the view there is not shaking. It happens only inside armed assault. It looks like a problem in the communication between FT and the game. Do you guys know if there is something that I could try to fix this?

Thank you.
SysmiX #2 29/08/2008 - 21h13

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 28/08/2008

Off line

That is weird, I was trying to make a movie of this with fraps, and when I start recording the problem disappears, and it return just when I stop recording.

It looks like the problem is related with the game frame rate. If I change the refresh rate of the monitor to 60 Hz, the problem almost disappears too. The same happens if I move into a big city in the game and the frame rate drop naturally.

But anyway, I found a way to work around this. In the Global setting, under the Interpolation box, if I increase the "Extra Frames" or enable the "Auto" option, the problem is gone. This is weird because all the other games where working perfectly without this...

It is probably not a solution, but just a workaround.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Games and Profiles > Shaking view on Armed Assault

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).