FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > The reason of the problem with joystik keys mapping

RSS >  The reason of the problem with joystik keys mapping
SliceDice #1 05/08/2008 - 21h43

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 27/07/2008

Off line

It's looks like people meets the problem with mapping of joystiks keys in freetrack software sometimes.
One of solvations of this problen - to use keymapper "Joytokey" (http://www.brothersoft.com/joytokey-106303.html)

But i suggest that people who meet such problem have joysticks "Device id" in windows system = 0 (like me, for example) and we have no possibility to set this value in "Output->controller" (1- minimum), so FreeTrack software do not see my pressings of buttons on my joystick ;) .

I think that it could be wonderful to solve this problem and not too hard (i hope).

And another one problem, i want to discuss about. The keys of numerical keypad on my keyboard (Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 v1.0)- when i set key "5" on "Keys->Center" i see "Num 5", but after saving profile, exit and load again FreeTrack, i see "5" and key 5 on my numerical keypad does not working (working 5 on main keyboard). If i trying to edit profile directly, then key "Num 5" begins to work, but only one - other keys (Num 1, Num 2....Num 9) does not work.

How you can see it is a little bit sad situation do not have possibility to use nor buttons of joystick, nor 10 unused keys of keyboard :(

I hope on solving of this problems, and then we'll got absolutly brilliant soft for head trackng (not simply the best like we got it now  :rolleyes: )
Edited by SliceDice on 05/08/2008 at 22h05.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > The reason of the problem with joystik keys mapping

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).