FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Games and Profiles > mapping the "center" function

RSS >  mapping the "center" function
DiGGeR #1 18/07/2008 - 19h05

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 18/07/2008

Off line

Does anybody know if you can Mapp the "Center" function to a joystick button?  I can do it with Track IR, but it doesn't seem to work with Free Track. I' using it with Aces High II, any help would be greatly appriciated!
"Freedom doesn't come Free"
mef4ud #2 19/07/2008 - 14h05

Registered on : 11/07/2008

Off line

I have mapped the center function to a stick button by using the Saitek profile editor.
SliceDice #3 27/07/2008 - 15h57

Registered on : 27/07/2008

Off line

Eah, i got the same question (problem). I want to map center function on the joystic's button, but i can't  :snif: . And more - i got the mapper (i use "newview" for this porposes) and my mapper do not work whith the Free Track  :( . And even more - i've tryed another one mapper (SVmapper) - and it doesn't work too. It's sad...

So the question is: Is it possible to map center function on the joystick's button? If NO - is it possible to use some kind of joysticks mappers with Free Track

------------------- Sorry --------------
The Search - rules, so i've find same question on the forum, (joytokey) and it's looks working.  :D

But i think that it would be good to have possibility to map joysticks (or weels) keys in Free Track (without additional programs), I think so becouse it is realy often when Free Track used together with some kind joystick or driveweel.

sorry for my english
Edited by SliceDice on 27/07/2008 at 16h16.
Chrester #4 27/07/2008 - 17h25

Registered on : 15/05/2008

Off line

Default mapping buttons are "middle mouse button" for example.
Now i have logitech joystick for flyin' and logitech steeringwheel for car sims. In logitechs software there is a option by default to assign any button to "middle mouse button". So its no problem for me, works like a charm.
Dont know how it is with other hardware though.  :unsure:
Cheers!

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Games and Profiles > mapping the "center" function

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).