FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > General Discussion > Help me Help me, Momma help me! Or anybody else!

RSS >  Help me Help me, Momma help me! Or anybody else!, Yaw axis in FSX
caaront #1 13/07/2008 - 10h44

Class : Habitué
Registered on : 07/04/2008

Off line

When I try to use the Yaw axis and look from side to side I go way back while turning my head to either side, then back to the seat when my head is straight again.

I have my curves set perfectly for the dead zone, and I seem to be getting the sensitivities and smoothness settings down pretty good.

I used to didn't have this problem, should I go back to the default setting and go from there, or can someone give me a suggestion as to what particular setting would solve this issue.

It is a very big issue, all other axises work flawlessly, but if I look off to either side I'm behind the AC, and when I look back to the straight ahead position I am back in the pilots seat.

I've tried many settings and have given up flying completely now until I can get advice or FT 2.2 comes out and I get a WIImote.

If I can fix the Yaw axis everything will be perfect.

Thank you, Aaron.
caaront #2 13/07/2008 - 22h14

Off line

Somebody please help, every time I look to the side I feel like a walking chicken with my head going back and forth, the other day I was trying to fly cross country and my POV went back and forth so much that before I realized it my roomate came in to see why I was clucking the old song IN THE MOOD like a chicken.
mef4ud #3 14/07/2008 - 17h19

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 11/07/2008

Off line

I am having the same issue when looking to the right in Aces High.  When I look to the left all is fine.  I was thinking it was the Dimensions of my home made clip, but still have not complete the diagnostic process.
caaront #4 14/07/2008 - 21h19

Off line

Good luck to you. I've tried everything, it used to didn't happen to me, it used to work perfectly, but I can't get it back to working good again.
caaront #5 17/07/2008 - 11h56

Off line

BUMP.

What? No one has ever encountered this problem?
caaront #6 18/07/2008 - 15h52

Off line

What? No one has ever encountered this problem
bugmenot #7 16/08/2008 - 15h55

Registered on : 14/04/2008

Off line

i have exact the same problem in fsx with both sides left and right.

I also have another problem, if i go back with my head I'm zooming way too far out, so I can see the plane from outside....

please help us
Scotchy49 #8 29/08/2008 - 10h48

Registered on : 15/08/2008

Off line

Verify the dimensions of your clip/cap. I had the same issue and then I verified the dimensions (and they were not exactly the same) and the problem was resolved.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > General Discussion > Help me Help me, Momma help me! Or anybody else!

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).