FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > What is required to compile FreeTrack from source code?

RSS >  What is required to compile FreeTrack from source code?
VideoInPicture #1 26/06/2008 - 04h59

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 26/06/2008

Off line

Hello, I'm new here and am a programmer that have used C++ and C# to create programs. I have been coding a program in C# that allows a user to control a drawing program using a colored pen. Essentially, I working on making a program that allows the user to control the mouse by just using the webcam (including clicks and scrolling). I've got a basic working version but I just found this site and it looks like FreeTrack is a fine piece of software.

I'm interested in doing some development with it but I'm wondering which portions of the source code: http://camil.dyndns.org/freetrack/trunk/Sources/ do I need to download and compile if I just want the FreeTrack core with the client and without any extra plugins or options. I plan on using Free Pascal to compile the code since I do not have access to Delphi 7. Is there any special compiling instructions available?

If I get the new code working, I'll post it on a website for people to use.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > What is required to compile FreeTrack from source code?

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).