FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

RSS >  Had my doubts
Sandeu #1 25/03/2008 - 02h58

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 22/03/2008

Off line

I'll admit when I first heard of this program, I didn't believe it.  But I had to see for myself so I downloaded it and had nothing but problems, program crashing, freezing, etc,  I messed with it for 3 days.  I tried the TV remote control for testing purposes, and a LED flash light and couldn't get the program to run more than a minute.  Messed around with the camera settings, read about every forum thread here for help.  Then I grabbed my wifes portable book light, that has one LED(I guess the 3 LEDs on the flashlight was imputing too much information), clipped it onto my ball hat and WOW totally blown away.  Played IL2 1946 on Hyperlobby for 2 hours today with out any problems.  Now I'm going to pick up some parts and make a 3 LED clip and try the IL2 1946 6DOF mod.

Thank you guys, and when I get this 3 LED thing built and test run I'll be clicking that Donate button on the left.
BlindVision #2 28/03/2008 - 01h58

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 13/02/2008

Off line Www

WELCOME onboard Sandeu.
-when you get your 3 dot hat made, and get known with the adjustments of FT you will be FREE at last.
Enjoy,   :love: :pirate:
support FREETRACK developers, the do it FREE for you -HELP them/yourself help others.
-another fun DIY thing to do, works with Free-Track too, HAVE A LOOK

>  Fast reply

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).