FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Games and Profiles > Profile for Condor is now available !

RSS >  Profile for Condor is now available !
DPLUIGI #31 13/03/2008 - 02h54

Class : Beta Tester
Registered on : 04/01/2008

Off line

Thanks to Kestrel and following literally what Remy described it seems that it worked. :D
It works one way though, i.e. grabbing the custom profile does not work.  Drag the Program Profile from Default onto the custom Profile you want to become the default for that program.  Then the Default Program Profile is displayed as an expansion (like a sub-folder) of the custom one.

On a different note, is there an ETA for FreeTrack2.2 release?

I must get going and will try tomorrow to see if this resolved the issue of keeping a profile selected for the chosen application.

Thanks,
Donat
BlindVision #32 15/03/2008 - 01h26

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 13/02/2008

Off line Www

THATS EXTREMELY WEIRD -got it to work too. and then i thought lets experiment - I choose DEFAULT (without Condor soaring NOW) launched Condor (simulator) flew round a litte, ALT-TABed out to FT -holy c.. IT seems that the Condor soaring Profile, works like a magnet it has now again selected it self. -But now i can control it (the profile). Thanks.

cloudyifr, CHECK - and if its clearVFR  :D
hey, just tried your profile, very simular to my own -yours had another MAX HEAD turn than mine. (i didt know how to do that, THANKS).

SO i used some of yours some of mine, AND now i have a perfect profile (for me that is). without the "deadzoneing/stabilizing thing" witch seems odd to me (my head moves freely, still).

Now to match it up, to my WALL projection PC  :lol: and lets fly almost real
support FREETRACK developers, the do it FREE for you -HELP them/yourself help others.
-another fun DIY thing to do, works with Free-Track too, HAVE A LOOK

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Games and Profiles > Profile for Condor is now available !

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).