FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Games and Profiles > Profile for Condor is now available !

RSS >  Profile for Condor is now available !
cloudyifr #16 20/02/2008 - 12h50

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 05/02/2008

Off line

Here's my profile for three dot hat.

Works great for me with Condor.

On the "keys" page I can pause it and recenter the view that I've mapped to my HOTAS.

Curtis
Montana

http://h1.ripway.com/cloudyifr/TempStuff/MySetupforCondor.fgp
didja #17 20/02/2008 - 17h13

Webmaster (admin)
Class : Webmaster (admin)
Registered on : 09/07/2007

Off line Www

Thank you Cloud ! :)

But I'm not able to download it. Could you please check out your link ?

Good flights ! :)

Rémy
Posted Image
cloudyifr #18 21/02/2008 - 05h38

Off line

Right Mouse Click and Save Target As works for me.

PM me your email address and I can send it to you that way.

Curtis
didja #19 21/02/2008 - 11h17

Webmaster (admin)

Off line Www

That's okay, it works by now.

Thank you, it will be in the profile page quickly.

Rémy :)
Posted Image
orsica #20 22/02/2008 - 07h55

Registered on : 19/02/2008

Off line

Thank you so much cloudyifr,
I will test it this evening.

Carlo
orsica #21 22/02/2008 - 13h59

Registered on : 19/02/2008

Off line

By the way, dear cloudyifr can you please specify the exact dimensions of your 3dots cap? Does it work fluent in Condor simulation? (I'm in, when you turn your head does the landscape turn accordingly or with some amount of overshooting?). Which is your average fps in Condor (shift+D)?

Thank you in advance

Carlo
cloudyifr #22 22/02/2008 - 18h36

Off line

The values that are default for the 3-point cap are within 5mm of what is actually on my cap, so I just use the default values.

There is just a tad bit of overshooting when looking at the wingtips.  It may be just a tad bit oversensitive at the extreme ends of the view left/right.

Curtis
Montana
BlindVision #23 05/03/2008 - 22h01

Registered on : 13/02/2008

Off line Www

hmmmm, has any one of you got this problem -in Condor.

When i fly (i dont play) condor, my profile works for some time.
then suddently the head movment gets more violent. when i exit the simulator, and look on FreeTrack -it has jumped to the DEFAULT PROFILE, instead of my own designed CONDOR PROFILE.

I have no clues to why it does this, but it is very frustrating when you are on the "final leg" to the runway/field.

HAPPY flying to you guys.
support FREETRACK developers, the do it FREE for you -HELP them/yourself help others.
-another fun DIY thing to do, works with Free-Track too, HAVE A LOOK
DPLUIGI #24 12/03/2008 - 04h40

Class : Beta Tester
Registered on : 04/01/2008

Off line

Hi Curtis,

I just tried your profile today.  It works well, thanks.  I apologize for the slow reply I have been kept offline and it just down on me that I did not reply to you.

It is clear now that the profile was not the only problem.  The tweaking I was doing on test profile never seem to stay selected.  I just figured out with your profile how to ensure that the selected profile is used and active.  It is now enough to double click and select/highlight which one you want to use and press select.  It must be me but it did not seem very clear from FT manual.
It looks like BlindVision is having the same problem I had.  Maybe someone can better explained what to do.  With Curtis profile, I right clicked on the profile list, and select +Add and pointed to his profile saved on my hard drive.  It seems that form that point it was the active profile...

The only adjustment from your profile would be to allow reaching over shoulder far right and left a little more easily.  It is a much easier profile to handle yaw sensitivity but it seems the angular amplitude of the view yaw is slightly decreased.  I am not sure how to go on about it yet but it is small adjustment.

Thank you again and see you soon on the skies of Condor SIm,

Donat-Pierre
(French living in Las Vegas)

p.s.: Do you know a server which is a good environment to try out multiplayer flight in order to get used to such du=ynamic environment with others before started in competitive race?

cloudyifr @ 16/02/2008 - 06h56 a dit:

Try this:

http://h1.ripway.com/cloudyifr/TempStuff/My%20Setup%20for%20Condor.fgp

Curtis
Montana

cloudyifr #25 12/03/2008 - 12h53

Off line

Glad you like the profile and are having success.

I haven't tried online yet, will do so soon but I suggest here:

http://www.soaringsim.com/serverlist.php

The other day there was one that was for Free Flying but I don't see it now as I write this, but there are tasks there that aren't for specific takeoff times so joining any of those would be fine, so I'm told.

See ya in a Thermal soon!

Curtis
didja #26 12/03/2008 - 13h59

Webmaster (admin)

Off line Www

DPLUIGI @ 12/03/2008 - 05h40 a dit:

p.s.: Do you know a server which is a good environment to try out multiplayer flight in order to get used to such du=ynamic environment with others before started in competitive race?

If you still speak french fluently, you could have a flight on french servers. They have a Team Speak (it's a vocal communication soft)  server and it's great to discover multiplayer flight with them explaining everything you want ;) .

Look for Team Speak installation :

http://www.condorsim.fr/communaute

Rémy  ;)
Posted Image
DPLUIGI #27 12/03/2008 - 16h12

Off line

Thanks Curtis and Remy for the suggestions.  I'll try to go online day or tomorrow.

Regarding freetrack profiles, each I start Condor or refly from within Freetrack reverts back to Condor Profile (the default) and not the one I selected.  So far my work around is to pause Condor after starting to fly, go to FreeTrack selected the custom profile I want, minimize FT, and back in Condor with FT now using the correct profile.

Apart from overwriting the Default profile with the one I want, which is used as generic template for all profiles in the Default folder on the list, is there a way to make FT use to the selected profile consistently?

Thanks,
Donat
didja #28 12/03/2008 - 20h47

Webmaster (admin)

Off line Www

There is a tip, but I'm not sure I'm going to remind it... ^^

I think there is something with draging and droping the "default" condor profile on the new one. Then, your customed profile will be known as the default condor's profile.

Let me know if it works ;) .

Rémy :D
Posted Image
DPLUIGI #29 13/03/2008 - 01h49

Off line

I can't seem to make the drag and drop work.  It was suggested by Kerstel on a different post.  I must be dumb because I couldn't figure how to grab and drag for starter.

Do you grab the profile name from the list inside FT Profile menu to the Condor (Default) Profile?
This is what I can't do.

Or shall I grab the file from a folder in Explorer onto Condor (Default) Profile in the list inside FT Profile menu?
Doesn't seem to work either?!

I would appreciate if someone could explain in detail what to do...

The sad thing is that I am computer savvy?

When I get on my computer later, I'll try some more.

Donat
Kestrel #30 13/03/2008 - 02h32

Webmaster (admin)
Registered on : 13/07/2007

Off line

DPLUIGI @ 13/03/2008 - 02h49 a dit:

Do you grab the profile name from the list inside FT Profile menu to the Condor (Default) Profile?

It is a bit unclear, you click and drag the PROGRAM name from one profile to another in the FT profile menu. The programs assigned to a profile are displayed by expanding the profile (clicking on the box to the left of the profile name).

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Games and Profiles > Profile for Condor is now available !

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).