FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Delay in movement within FlightSimulator

RSS >  Delay in movement within FlightSimulator
martin0812 #1 30/10/2014 - 19h37

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 29/10/2014

Off line

Hello
Got everything together - with the great help already posted I could build a USB powerd 3 pointer - works - got a C300 camera, rebuild it - works, Freetrack works, settings seems very nice.

Now I am within the Flightsim VC cockpit, I need to look around, maybe have a quick glance at a gauge - now the problem starts. There is a delay in the movement of about 1/3 to 1/2 of a second. Seems not much but without the movement synchronized with my real head movement I tend to move too far, then when the FreeTrack movement catches up with me i overshoot the gauge that I want to look at. That is very disturbing.
So far I have found no setting that would overcome this problem. Therefore I ask here if anyone has an idea.

Thx
Martin
Steph #2 31/10/2014 - 17h29

Class : Moderator
Registered on : 16/11/2007

Off line

Hi,

Try Facetrack NoIR with Freetrack protocol, if you got the same delay it will be probably the webcam.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Delay in movement within FlightSimulator

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).