FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

RSS >  Head set build and 1/2 & 1/2, Freetrack and TrackClip
Jaeger55 #16 19/03/2014 - 14h54

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 10/09/2010

Off line

Yes for the most part.

Now I discover when playing RoF the Freetrack program seems to "lose its mind".  Meaning I do not get full range of movement while in game. Sometimes it turns on the mouse in the output settings. The keyboard also will lose it, but only after I try to enter chat.  Very strange.  While ingame, if I try to center with the button I mapped on the flight stick,  eh sometimes it works, most of the time not.

When I exit and recenter it out of game it seems to work again but only for a little while.  I havnt noticed this happening on IL2 1946 or ClOD.
Stormrider #17 19/03/2014 - 15h32

Class : Légende du Forum
Registered on : 02/01/2013

Off line

could it be that you have asigned a key to two functions?
for example : ctr+e    =center view
                            e    =trigger
In this case if I center the view I also start to shoot.
Especially in Clod I had it mulptiple times.It is very strange if it happens.First I couldn't figger it out.But after I typeed/printed out all the the functions and key I use I found the problem.

I havnt noticed this happening on IL2 1946 or ClOD.

Thats why I think it has got to do something with key-mapping. :D
Jaeger55 #18 19/03/2014 - 15h59

Off line

I will take a deeper look at the button settings.
Steph #19 19/03/2014 - 16h55

Class : Moderator
Registered on : 16/11/2007

Off line

This is why I do use only key emulation like Joy to key or X-padder, and never assigned joystick buttons directly in game. This allows you also to map more than one function or macros to the same button.
Jaeger55 #20 27/03/2014 - 00h40

Off line

I thought that the duel button thing in RoF was the problem as you suggested, but it did it again after attempting to fire a flare.  UGGG

What it does is toggle the facetracking off.  Even though I have eleminated all but the center tracking buttons it did it again.  I know there is only so much you fellas can do as far as suggestions, so thanks for trying.  I think I will just not touch the keyboard, ever.

>  Fast reply

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).