FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : Tracking System > 3 point reflective clip + wiimote effectiveness

RSS >  3 point reflective clip + wiimote effectiveness
Eraknelo #1 02/07/2013 - 09h46

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 01/07/2013

Off line

Hey guys,

I'm working on creating a 3 point reflective clip for attaching to my headset, but I was wondering how effective it'll really be.

I absolutely hate batteries, so I'm going to have a Wii sensor bar that I will convert to be USB powered, and a Wii mote with a USB rechargeable battery pack and a Bluetooth USB dongle (totaling $9.99... Thank God for Deal Extreme :D, I already had the Wiimote)

What would be the best kind of reflective material to put on the clip I'm making? I heard reflective tape seems to be a good bet. I also saw this project, which I'm really interested in, but he seems to be using a webcam with 6 IR LED's, however, the sensor bar should have just as many. I'm gonna remove the black caps on it as well, so the LED's have a more clear path.

Thanks in advance,
- René
Edited by Eraknelo on 02/07/2013 at 09h48.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : Tracking System > 3 point reflective clip + wiimote effectiveness

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).