FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

RSS >  help with ARMA2
nerdburger #1 12/05/2013 - 20h56

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 12/05/2013

Off line

Ok got free track up and running (only a 1 point system atm)

on the ground it all works fine, the second I take to the air it all goes horribly wrong

without freetrack - little bird lifts off I bank left 45 degrees and pull the nose up into the turn with collective. the camera carries on looking out the front window, as I bank the view banks with the bird like you would expect

With freetrack - little bird lifts off I bank left 45 degrees and pull the nose up into the turn with collective. the camera carries on looking in a straight line, so as the bird banks over I end up looking through the right chin bubble  or out the right doorway.

as I understand it my view should remain with the pilots view and then my up/down/left/right head waving should be mapped from the pilots head position and inclination so if I don't move my head I get the same effect as I do without freetrack. its like the models rotating around a fixed view point that's independent to the model and hovering inside it on a gyroscope so now matter how the model moves the view always stays level and looking in the same direction until I start trying to wave my head around to try and counter

im guessing its a setting somewhere as other freetrack and tracker videos I have seen don't have this problem

any ideas?
ugotdan #2 14/06/2013 - 11h20

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 08/05/2013

Off line

Double tap "Alt" to remove steering the aircraft with your head maybe?? Worth a try?

>  Fast reply

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).